Monday, February 22, 2010

Ditch Day with Daddy

Anyone that knows me well, knows that I love the snow. I started skiing when I was 4 years old and have been skiing and snowboarding ever since. When Eden was born I was so stoked to have a soon to be skiing partner. Her first lesson was last year when she was 4 and she absolutely loves it. Today was second time this season and she is already on level three. She graduated from the learning area to the big chairlift and bunny hill. I got to follow her on a few runs and had a huge smile from ear to ear.
I never wanted to force skiing on Eden but she wanted to go and liked it from the start. The time spent bonding on the drive up and down the hill and on the slopes is precious and we are making some awesome memories. I'm kinda of scared but I can't wait for our other little monster to join us.
-Scott

Sorry for the congested throat and dorky Daddy voice.



P1020041

P1020039

P1020049

P1020056

P1020058

2 comments: